WIFE? GF? BOOTY CALL? SINGLE?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Dec 17 2004, 03:48 PM
yoo two guys are disgusting. you must be hitting every fat chick and ugly bitch you see. lol, i wouldnt be surprised if both of you have 3 different stds....
[post=433811]Quoted post[/post]​

1 Fat Chick, 1 Ugly Chick... so therefore 24 Decent Looking girls.

hey i have never slept with an ugly chick

me neither... lol

as for the question at hand, i'm married and have 2 sons. :)

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer
Sleeping around

hahahaha, an honest man. where's the booze man? it's flowing like mud around here! we gotta get together soon, yes?!

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+Dec 17 2004, 04:39 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
Sleeping around

hahahaha, an honest man. where's the booze man? it's flowing like mud around here! we gotta get together soon, yes?!
[post=433929]Quoted post[/post]​

The booze it at my house, on or behind my bar:
1.jpg

2.jpg

no stds, i've been with a handful of ugly chicks, more chunky then ugly but they still count when "the number" comes out. I'd say i've been with about 16-17 decent looking girls and like 3 beyond beautifully attractive to most men.

My last peice (no offense to anyone who thinks it's disrespectful) was the girl in my avatar.

Different date every month. Man-whore. Been with 72 women in the past 3 1/2 years. I hate my life. I wish one of these hotter oens would actually want to be with me for longer than that 3 hours...

Single. Not sure if I like it. But DAMN is it fun!

Acquire any diseases?

5 different girls, 0 fat, 0 ugly. quality over quantity y0.

but damn, i realized i havent been laid in a WHILE, that sucks...

ive been with ~22 girls. most are quality.

im single right now. some interesting revelations have come up, so who knows :) but im enjoying myself...

You guys can't tell me that you have not woken up and rolled over only to see a coyote (you'd rather chew off your arm than wake her up to get it from under her)

LTR..almost 7 years... I still say Im married.....lol...
Great wife, Beautiful little girl, and (NEGRA) the Dog...

....FOUND THE ONE.....Love My Life

Single and lovin' it! A past long-term relationship recently crumbled, so i'm having the time of my life! and searching at the same time. :)

Im 20 now and ive never hit a fat chick, and only 1 ugly out of 8.

Like GSRCRXsi said:

Quality over quantity. :)

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 18 2004, 01:51 AM
You guys can't tell me that you have not woken up and rolled over only to see a coyote (you'd rather chew off your arm than wake her up to get it from under her)
[post=434069]Quoted post[/post]​

yes, i can honestly tell you i have not woken up and rolled over only to see a coyote. as for the guys... there's a couple that deserve to die because they took something from me i wasn't willing to give them... they weren't very hot...

but i've only been with 13 guys. so.... yea. i'm pretty friggin picky.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 17 2004, 09:39 PM
no stds, i've been with a handful of ugly chicks, more chunky then ugly but they still count when "the number" comes out. I'd say i've been with about 16-17 decent looking girls and like 3 beyond beautifully attractive to most men.

My last peice (no offense to anyone who thinks it's disrespectful) was the girl in my avatar.
[post=433976]Quoted post[/post]​

Ive been tested 2 times. Both were negative.

single

been with 4 chicks all hot. 2 were long term relationships, 2 were one night stands. some members might still have some pics of that cheating whore i wasted 3 yrs with....im not bitter.

quality > quantity

double standard dictates you're dirtier than public restroom floor groute

:)

and 92civicb18b1 i keep hearing about the chick in your avatar, but we're still waiting for more pics... lol

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 20 2004, 01:26 PM

double standard dictates you're dirtier than public restroom floor groute

:)

and 92civicb18b1 i keep hearing about the chick in your avatar, but we're still waiting for more pics... lol
[post=434861]Quoted post[/post]​

HA HA HA HA!!

Double standard. Gets 'em everytime.

Sorry Misty

yea yea... double standards are bullshit.

besides, i didn't hear any of you complaining before... hahaha. it doesn't seem to matter later on. past is the past. *shrug*

all i know is i'm NOT dirtier than public bathroom floor GROUT. so... yea.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Dec 20 2004, 04:12 PM
yea yea... double standards are bullshit.

besides, i didn't hear any of you complaining before... hahaha. it doesn't seem to matter later on. past is the past. *shrug*

all i know is i'm NOT dirtier than public bathroom floor GROUT. so... yea.
[post=434955]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd like to know!!!

Back