Wil is on Pikes Peak

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sweet, wish he would hang around here a little more, but understand how busy he is.

he basically lives in the engine bays of cars in his shop. he should sell his house. he's there from 2am to 6am at best it seems. heh can't ever say he didn't work his ass of for it, that's for sure

still powered by honda :)

11223314_10153098564653893_179989374618082414_n.jpg

nice boxers wil lol

yeah, i want one for my pellet stove
so expensive though
Yamaha makes a comparable one that is a bit cheaper and can be had on sale sometimes.

yeah, i've shopped around for a while. the yammy was on my short list, but the honda edged it out. I've been considering cheaping out for the champion inverter model too. anyway.... I want the propane conversion kit too so i can just stock up on grill tanks and not worry about carb issues or storing fuel :D gas goes bad quick in storage, propane lasts a long time in the tanks. idea is in an epic power failure, there's no gas to be had and the one place that's open has lines for days and people stabbing idiots for a gallon (as sandy and the October snowpocolypse).

but anyway, how about that Wil doing some of that there racin'!

Sounds like he broke during inspection and had to go to Denver for parts. :(

PS hose IIRC via fb posts. but he got it fixed up, running again.

Back