Will a 2.3 98 accord motor fit in a LS Integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That Nick guy has not said one thing to help me out? He must not know much!!
Powerdriver what did you mean when you said-- ps plenty of ppl want the f23/f22 to boost...generally with a h22/h23 head. can you explain that? Are you saying to put a head on the f23 bottom end?

well for your purpose there is no real reason if you are just wanting something cheap. but yes the h22/h23 head can be put on the f23/f22 bottom end. some modification to the block is required.

you would have to find an experienced aftermarket honda mechanic to do this type of swap so just stick the the stock f23 it will give you plenty of hp and tq (160hp and 140 tq i believe)
here, i'll actually help you out. if you can't have a dohc motor in your car, you can't do an f23 block with h22 head. the h22 head is dohc. therefore you would be breaking the rules once again.

the simplest and cheapest way to go would be to get h22 mounts and get an f22b1 out of a 94-97 accord. that engine has the best numbers at 145hp/147tq. the 160hp and 140 tq he was referring to is actually 160hp/148tq and that is out of the f22b which comes in the 92-96 prelude si. you can't use that motor because it is dohc. so the best route possible is the f22b1 that i previously mentioned.

there is your answer. i didn't get 2,800 post with bullshit. sorry i had to rant about a shitty racing league.

Last edited:
here ya go dick weed...f23 specs...prettys sure it is slightly better than the f22b1

Honda Accord Specifacations from 1 Stop Auto

now there isnt much difference...so it would be up to you on which you wanted to use. basically which ever was cheapest. plus the f23 is obdII

plus i dont think that either of us realized that the h22 was a dohc head:moon2:

my point to the head swap was because you said "no one wants a shitty f series"...when actually they do...i was telling you why....not saying that he should do this for his racing league.

Like i said I go this saturday to find out for sure what I can do. When I find out I will let you guys know. Also I will post some pictures. My car isnt completly built yet but it is close.

what a gay race track. you should post the rules because i call bullshit. what rsx owner would pull his k-series and swap in a piece of shit f series? nobody would. eclipses are dohc turbo, and most neons are dohc. no intelligent person would do a motor swap just to participate unless there is a HUGE money prize at the end.

i highly agree with u,:wtf: i gauntee u i would not do that

Back