1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will All The 99-00 Si Mounts Fit In A 97 Civic?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by Baker, May 31, 2003.

1. Baker

Baker Senior Member

I keep ripping stock civic motor mounts with my b18b and I'm wondering if i get the tourque mounts from a 99-00 civic SI will they bolt right in?

2. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

quit wasting money on the stock stuff if its not working for you,aftermarket mounts kick ass and most carry a great warranty

3. Baker

Baker Senior Member

i don't really have $500 to spend right now nor do i want solid mounts they make your car vibrate way to much.

4. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

you might try the local racing shops for some cheap mount fixes if you offer a little money their tech can be invaluable,they might even have a better idea for insert material,and on the si basically if they mount they mount....you should be able to see if they will work or not,I just pulled my b16a2 from a 00 si and the mounts were somewhat different from my 95,driver side top was even a different design,and some of the others had more bolts than mine but I have a D and B's are diff.

5. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

talk to HASport, not all of their mounts are super rigid. Personally I think it is time to look into something of that nature.

6. Baker

Baker Senior Member

hasport mounts = $499

SI tourque mounts = $70

I'm going to try the SI ones first, if they tear again it will buy me the 3 months i need to finish class and have $500 to blow

7. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

I'm serious flashing $20 at the local circle/dirt trackers might just get your awnsers,its worked for me

8. Baker

Baker Senior Member

I'll have to go ask around I tried the energy suspension mount inserts and they didn't help

9. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

you never know,a little green opens up strangers minds quicker than anything I know of and I've seen sprint racers use oil soaked wood in a bind so there has to be some other materials that dont get to the performance store cause they are next to free,just an idea I seem to be pushing a little hard looking at the size of this post,so good luck...out

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted