Will All The 99-00 Si Mounts Fit In A 97 Civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Baker

I keep ripping stock civic motor mounts with my b18b and I'm wondering if i get the tourque mounts from a 99-00 civic SI will they bolt right in?

quit wasting money on the stock stuff if its not working for you,aftermarket mounts kick ass and most carry a great warranty

i don't really have $500 to spend right now nor do i want solid mounts they make your car vibrate way to much.

you might try the local racing shops for some cheap mount fixes if you offer a little money their tech can be invaluable,they might even have a better idea for insert material,and on the si basically if they mount they mount....you should be able to see if they will work or not,I just pulled my b16a2 from a 00 si and the mounts were somewhat different from my 95,driver side top was even a different design,and some of the others had more bolts than mine but I have a D and B's are diff.

talk to HASport, not all of their mounts are super rigid. Personally I think it is time to look into something of that nature.

hasport mounts = $499

SI tourque mounts = $70

I'm going to try the SI ones first, if they tear again it will buy me the 3 months i need to finish class and have $500 to blow

I'm serious flashing $20 at the local circle/dirt trackers might just get your awnsers,its worked for me

Originally posted by deth101@Jun 1 2003, 07:46 PM
I'm serious flashing $20 at the local circle/dirt trackers might just get your awnsers,its worked for me

I'll have to go ask around I tried the energy suspension mount inserts and they didn't help

you never know,a little green opens up strangers minds quicker than anything I know of and I've seen sprint racers use oil soaked wood in a bind so there has to be some other materials that dont get to the performance store cause they are next to free,just an idea I seem to be pushing a little hard looking at the size of this post,so good luck...out

Back