Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not in the next 12 months

• Better chances of hitting lotto

• Only if the girl is blind and has no sence of to

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Silverchild79
Wow, that's news... what was his name?

Actually her name.. Was L.

and Silverchild79 she had a brother who couldnt stop talking about how tight u were from the back, and how he would love to meet up with u again at that gay bar u met at :)

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct+Jan 1 2004, 05:46 PM-->
Silverchild79

Wow, that's news... what was his name?

Actually her name.. Was L.

and Silverchild79 she had a brother who couldnt stop talking about how tight u were from the back, and how he would love to meet up with u again at that gay bar u met at :)

sorry I get more tang then an astronaught

"Winner of the 2003 Hondaswap pimp award"

It was self proclaimed last Jan in the "how many people have you slept with" thread. I blew away the compitition proving that posts aren't the only thing I whore. Shit I've slept with 4 of the 5 biggest sluts in Abilene, the only reason I never fucked the 5th was because thats me! :lol:

Silverchild79 Posted on Jan 1 2004, 06:22 PM
It was self proclaimed last Jan in the "how many people have you slept with" thread. I blew away the compitition proving that posts aren't the only thing I whore. Shit I've slept with 4 of the 5 biggest sluts in Abilene, the only reason I never fucked the 5th was because thats me!

:sleep: r u still talking hunny?

:eek:t:

Can't talk bad here.......... I think B has a chance. ;)

I wont believe it till I see some pics or video of the act just make sure its 99.9% the girl on the tape and at the last sec have Bs face pop up with a smile =)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 1 2004, 08:01 PM
as long as I dont see b's fat naked ass, I like that idea.

:eek:

:lol: the fat part is going away ever so surely :)

ripped by summer, or bust.

Back