Will b18c1 GSR cams fit a B18a1 from a 90 ls?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Inseino

I'm pretty sure it'll go, but I just wanted to make sure.

thats a no no.....the gsr cams have a 3rd lobe for vtec and the ls does not...so basically it will not fit and if it did u would have a 3rd lobe smacking ur rockers or sumthin...so no....do not buy them or waste your time puttin them in because it will not fit

yea, youre obviously a newb and you have no real idea what youre asking. becuase well if you did, then you woudlnt have asked.

and as the other two have said, no it will not fit.

brian11to1 said:
yea, youre obviously a newb and you have no real idea what youre asking. becuase well if you did, then you woudlnt have asked.

and as the other two have said, no it will not fit.

Do not start with that additude. I have seen you ask some very stupid questions, however, this is how you learn. Who cares if he is new to the site. Don't start that negative shit. It gives this site a negative image and turns new members off this site.

asmallsol said:
Do not start with that additude. I have seen you ask some very stupid questions, however, this is how you learn. Who cares if he is new to the site. Don't start that negative shit. It gives this site a negative image and turns new members off this site.
Dont start with the attitude of my posts. Nobody says shit to anyone else for it. Prime example : Wil.

However, I answered his question. Had he posted this anywhere else it would have been a 35 page thread with nothing but bashes. My post, in my opinion wasnt rude or snotty. It stated a fact and answered his question.

Yes, I know I have posted stupid question, but you are right. Its part of learning. When I did so, I remember being flamed... (dropzone suspension, h22 w/6 speed - all when i was new) Did those poeple ever get anything said to them? Probably not.

Last edited:
Back