Will Pay To Wire Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chap_e77

Hey guys I have a 94 hb vx with b16a I need someone to wire it up I will pay you good. Anybody In Las Vegas.

Why would pay some one to plug it in? It is really easy, you have the vtec wires already, all you need is a wire for the knock sensor (if the ECU you are using is so equipped) and the o2 wiring (not gonna lie, it sucks).

To convert the five wire to a four wire:
Converting 1992-95 VX to 4 wire O2 using VX engine harness

All wires are present except for the power input, but all wiring can be done using the existing wires in the engine and cabin harness. The following wiring will trace the wires, color-coded, from the engine harness side of the shock tower plug to the O2 sensor you are wiring. Most all wires have color changes at each junction.

D14 - ORG/BLU at O2 plug (engine harness side) - WHT (4 wire O2 plug)
D22 - GRN/WHT at O2 plug (engine harness side) - GRN (4 wire O2 plug)
A6 - YEL/BLK at O2 plug (engine harness side) - BLK (4 wire O2 plug) There are 2 BLK wires and either one can make either connection. The second BLK wire needs to be connected at B1 or A25. The easiest thing to do is unpin D16 (BLU/GRN) at the ECU and tap it into B1 (YEL/BLK) or A25 (YEL/BLK). Then on the engine harness side O2 connector, connect the ORG wire to the BLK O2 wire.

the reason for me to pay someone is because the connectors dont match up to the engine . I cant find the clip that goes on the top rear of tranny or where the bottom wiring on the tranny connects to. also I have a round clip on the engine harness near the altenator that I dont know were it goes. then the round one of the cars harness. both are female. then theres two from the fire wall on the driver side i cant find were they go.

That's because the VX uses a EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation)system, it is an emissions system, and the B16A doesn't you should have two plugs for this system one on the rear side (maybe plugged into box shown below.) of the harness and one on the tranny side where the EGR lift control was on the D15Z1.

s3ed0e7a0138a8.jpg

s3ed0bd932bf2e.jpg

the second pic is the EGR valve and soleniod without the black box cover, and not in the car I am pointing to the plug that is on the backside of the harness.

You should have another plug on the tranny side, that has seven wires going to it (only five are going to anything), maybe five depending on the year (if they switch the plug to five) and that is you o2 sensor. In the VX it is in the front of the motor, on the B it is behind it.

Back