Will rims from a 2000 accord v6 fit on a 98 4cylinder?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90B16a1si

Will rims from a 2000 accord v6 fit on a 98 4cylinder? I am assuming the offset is the same but I am not sure how to find out. Need a little more tire for the family transporter. Thanks in advance for any info.

usually if a honda is 4 lug then all of them are the same same goes for 5 lug....all 5 lug hondas rims will fit on other 5 lug hondas....so to answer ur question...yes they will...as long as they have the same number of lugs

I thought I could just knock off one of the lugs to go from 5 to 4, make sense, right?
I'm sure someone has tried it.
Thanks for the info!

No you cant just knock one Lug off and make it a four. Where did you get that idea from? If its four lug it will work if not it wont.

i know most 5 lugs honda are 5x114.3mm
and the 4 lugs accords are 4x114.3mm
all the civics and the four lug tegs are 4x100mm
you can always switch to the 4x114.3 knuckles and then the wheels would fit!

I'm sorry now, I was just kidding.
I am thinking about some 5 lug 17 inch Acura rims/tires also but they are like 235s instead of 205s and they might look too aggressive on a family car. Anyone seen 17 tsx rims on an accord?

235 might be a little big. ANd i knew you were kidding about knocking a lug off, lol! but TSX rims i think would look great on that car.

Back