Will this be alright?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quick question here. After searching for months, and getting 4 trannies sold out from under me :mad: . I finally found one 3 hrs away each way and got it last night from a import place. Only thing i didnt realize is its from a 95 GSR. My car is a 97, and my ls motor and ecu are a 97. Will this matter? Whats the real difference between a 0bd2 tranny and a obd1 tranny, just like the sensors?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quick question here. After searching for months, and getting 4 trannies sold out from under me :mad: . I finally found one 3 hrs away each way and got it last night from a import place. Only thing i didnt realize is its from a 95 GSR. My car is a 97, and my ls motor and ecu are a 97. Will this matter? Whats the real difference between a 0bd2 tranny and a obd1 tranny, just like the sensors?
If anything, it would be the sensors.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

That shouldnt really matter then correct? Or would they have to be changed?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

That shouldnt really matter then correct? Or would they have to be changed?
If they plug in, it shouldn't matter.
I don't know if they use a different plug/harness.
If they do, change em over.
:cool:

I don't think there is anything different when it comes to trannies. I have a 99-00 Si tranny bolted up to a B20B in an OBD1 Civic and I am still using the D Series wire harness.

Back