Wil's in a REAL magazine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2i69s1.jpg

1znlo42.jpg

On top of everything else, HORRIBLE grammar...geez.

Enhance...
enhance-o.gif

DO NOT COPY

copies

Lol, that's actually a .pdf that I was emailed from some printing company that called trying to sell us a wall print of the article - which, no, I don't want to pay $200 for a print of a few magazine pages you scanned in roughly, lol. I was too lazy to scan the pages myself.

I think what I'm going to do is scan my own copies one page at a time, and then edit the text in the article to read correctly, and print THAT out and hang it on the wall in my office

One of my customers mentioned today on my shop's facebook page that recently a few other import mags have been caught / called out for replacing sponsors in articles with the mag's advertisers instead...

:-/

So total shit writing... maybe the good writers are all working for the online mags now.

Lol, that's actually a .pdf that I was emailed from some printing company that called trying to sell us a wall print of the article - which, no, I don't want to pay $200 for a print of a few magazine pages you scanned in roughly, lol. I was too lazy to scan the pages myself.

I think what I'm going to do is scan my own copies one page at a time, and then edit the text in the article to read correctly, and print THAT out and hang it on the wall in my office
Can B-Douches send you a PDF of the article itself? Original digital?

That was hard to read, but nice write-up anyway.

I kinda want to 3d-scan your car and make some prints of it.

Fox news is just

"WE ARE ANGRYFACE AT THE PRESIDENT. WE GO NOW LIVE TO PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO ANGRYFACE, OR PAID TO PRETEND ANGRYFACE."

"GRRRRR. LOOK WHAT HE'S DOING! "WRITING" WHAT A JERK"

"THANKS STEVE, HE CERTAINLY IS A JERK. IN OTHER NEWS MUSLIM TURRURISTS."

Back