wind games??? why have i never heard of this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Saw this the other day. Pretty cool stuff. The indoor skydiving is fun, but crazy expensive. Unless you work there, you'll never be able to afford to get good at it. And as a one off type event, if you've ever been on a motorcycle, it's the same sensation. Mostly just a lot of wind pressure in your face. It's fun, but I can think of 2-3 ways i'd rather spend $50 for 90 seconds of entertainment. :ph34r:

They also have a timed event.

i really cant even wrap my head around how they do this
i understand the very basic gist of it (wind resistance keeps them afloat, steer with their body) but how they can manage that level of precision and control is mind boggling
it looks fake

i guess i know what my next youtube rabbit hole will be

i really cant even wrap my head around how they do this
i understand the very basic gist of it (wind resistance keeps them afloat, steer with their body) but how they can manage that level of precision and control is mind boggling
it looks fake

i guess i know what my next youtube rabbit hole will be

You're overthinking this. There's a surprisingly large margin of error in the wind tunnel. It's one of those things that the faster the wind, the easier to correct. I assume it's at a much higher speed than the average bf/gf that go there for date night. But they've also been doing it for years...and they wear a helmet...and seldom show the crashes. lol

I'm about 5 minutes from an indoor sky diving place.
Maybe one day I'll check it out.

My coworker took his girlfriend here and he said they both loved it but it is kind of expensive for the small amount of time you do get. It's cool but idk for the price.

Back