1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wings west body kit---door cap install?

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by Depriesticles, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Depriesticles

Depriesticles Kids these days...

I have a wings west body kit, but I dont know how to put on the door caps. Can someone help me out with that?

2. raceinspiredrex

raceinspiredrex New Member

i've read that you just use double sided foam tape to stick them on. that stuff's pretty crazy and i don't think you'd be able to get it very easy off once it's on there

3. cjvictoria

cjvictoria New Member

thats what i was gonna say... or you could just glue that bitch on.. fuckin ricer.. lol

4. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

until it gets wet :p then the glue peels from the foam. i used this WITH screws for my OEM mirage sideskirts, no dice. im going to use some sort of heavy glue on the seams when i take them off next.

5. dyer87

dyer87 New Member

I bought my hatch with that kit on it. And the person must of used double sided tape. but be warned that crap doesnt come off very good. I was lucky tho cuz I was gonna repaint the car. But yeh double sided tape and it sucks coming off.... fyi oh yeah and they also used what looked like hot tar in different spots of the kit.. like on the side skirts and door parts

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted