Winter FWD Drifting ownage...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao...at first i was like wtf but then i realized what it was and couldnt stop laughing

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 24 2003, 08:55 AM
:spin:<click the little guy...

clayton, do you realize we met that guy at the honda challenge?

hes RSX-S from hondahookup.com... andrew...

Andrew...Andrew....well, we prolly met him, said hi and stuff, but I don't remember him that well....

Oh well

You can drift with a FWD as good as a RWD, it's real hard there was some guy kicking ass in this CRX in this drift competition, and I dont mean a tailwhip I MEAN sideways all through the turns, it's takes some skill. Do you watch WRC world rally with the Subaru WRX, Ford focus, Peugeot, Ckoda, and the Citroen?
The Citroen Xara (Citroen is red) is a FWD, especially on tarmac stages, Collin McRae gets that thing sideways.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Dec 24 2003, 11:51 PM
You can drift with a FWD as good as a RWD, it's real hard there was some guy kicking ass in this CRX in this drift competition, I dont mean a tailwhip I MEAN sideways all through the turns, it's takes some skill.

airjockie did it at the englishtown fall nationals drift shootout in his turbo crx.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Dec 24 2003, 11:54 PM-->
Icy_winds_
@Dec 24 2003, 11:51 PM
You can drift with a FWD as good as a RWD, it's real hard there was some guy kicking ass in this CRX in this drift competition, I dont mean a tailwhip I MEAN sideways all through the turns, it's takes some skill.

airjockie did it at the englishtown fall nationals drift shootout in his turbo crx.

Was it red?

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Dec 25 2003, 12:51 AM
You can drift with a FWD as good as a RWD, it's real hard there was some guy kicking ass in this CRX in this drift competition, and I dont mean a tailwhip I MEAN sideways all through the turns, it's takes some skill.

you can drift a fwd, but definantly not as good as a rwd. fwd cant hold it as long as rwd cars; rwd cars can drift through a long, wide turn all the way through.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Dec 25 2003, 12:01 AM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Dec 24 2003, 11:54 PM
Icy_winds_
@Dec 24 2003, 11:51 PM

Was it red?

Yup...it was red....
ahq.jpg

LOL I was there for a second, then I went down back to florida GO JOCKIE.

ahhh....Florida...I wish I was there now...it's tooo cold up here for my blood, I had to pack on an extra 20 lbs to let the blubber warm me up. The CRX won't see any drifting this winter, unless a miricle happens and my garage has heat....blew the engine a while back..still haven't had time to replace it, but it will be back and meaner than before...more power...and better grippers....

Back