wire harness????????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxb18

sup guys, im new in here and i have a question im doing a swap to my car im going to put the jdmb18gsr, and im wondering if i can use my original harness, my car is a crx si 91 or if i need to buy one or can i just modifyed mine.

always keep your stock harness.

You have two choices:
-keep car OBD0 and switch motor to OBD0
-convert car to OBD1 and keep motor OBD1

Both have different obstacles. What are your goals for the motor? Do you intend to mod it? Tune it? Turbo it? Are you on a tight budget?

The best choice of how to solve the problem will depend on all the above questions.

NO MAN I DONT HAVE A MONEY PROBLEM RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING IS JUST HTAT I DONT WANT TO SPEND MONEY STUPIDLY, I WANT TO GO ALL MOTOR FOR NOW MAYBE IN THE FUTURE TUBO IT BUT FOR NOW ALL I WANT TO DO IS DO IT RIGHT AND DONT HAVE ANY TYPE OF PROBLEMS LATER ON LIKE IF I WANT TO TURBO IT OR DO SOME OTHER STUFF, ILL THINK ILL WOULD LIKE TO CONVERT MY CAR TO OBD1, ILL APPRECIATE ALL THE INFO YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME
CRX POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OH I FORGOT FOR SURE I WANT TO MOD IT IM PLANING ON INSTALLING I/H/E PULLEYS BASIC BOLT ONS CAMS AND CAMGEARS TO START WITH

Back