wireing for H22 in 92 DX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12scrx

about to install a JDM H22 in my 92 hatch DX, i undertand that the 92's came with all but one VTECH wire? as far as installing the JDM H22, how hard is the wireing going to be and does any place make an easy harness to just plug in besied HASPORT?anything i should look for or do before the install?

sorry about the H, it was late and i was tired, and yeh im defiently gonna use the obd1 (p13) ecu. i thought that there was an extra wire that had to be added, so is it almost a plug and play deal? well maybe not that straight forward. but is it?

Man, i dont mean to be rude but wat ur contemplating is totally whack, i kno its been done and still will be done but if ur asking us how to do it, u shouldnt even consider doing it. The swap ur talking about is fawking hard, time consuming and cost mad bank if ur not doing the swap ur self. For the price of the total swap, u'll end up paying just as much as a b18c1 swap plus some.

so even with the HASPORT mount kit and wireing harnes, still is madd hard to do? the only part i dont got figured out is setting up the linkage to the shifter, any idea anyone?

Back