Wiring A 94 Ls Ecu To A 93 Civic Cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When i was connecting the harness to the ECU my CX harness has only 3 plugs, and it looks like the LS ecu has four slots for the plugs... whats that third one and do I need it? Plus how do I hookup the O2 senor, My stock one has like a 1 wires i think and the ls has like 4 wires.. Need help soon thanks

Originally posted by visiontcivic@Mar 24 2003, 12:55 PM
When i was connecting the harness to the ECU my CX harness has only 3 plugs, and it looks like the LS ecu has four slots for the plugs... whats that third one and do I need it? Plus how do I hookup the O2 senor, My stock one has like a 1 wires i think and the ls has like 4 wires.. Need help soon thanks

If the LS ecu has 4 slots for plugs, you got yourself a OBD2 ecu.

You need a 92-95 OBD1 LS ecu.

OH, and yea, add 3 wires for the 02 sensor like vtecsir said.

Originally posted by visiontcivic@Mar 26 2003, 09:15 PM
how do i hook up the 3 wires, and can i use the ecu thats obd2 on a obd 1 engine? and not use that 4th plug

Buy a Helms manual and check the pinouts

And

Negative on the OBD2 ecu on a OBD1 engine.

Buy a OBD1 P74/75

OR

Buy a P06 and have it chipped to P74/75 specs

i have P75 OBD1 ecu on my 94 ls, and it has 4 plugs(it is rare, but it does exist)

Yeah I think thats what i got, becuase mine has 4 plugs, and i didn't use the 4th one, and it still works fine... i just need to know how to hook up the O2 sensor, and the map sensor, now im drving around with the CEL but other than that its working good.

do not have a picture of it right now,but I know for sure it is from 1994 jdm integra,and the stiker says it is p75, auto ecu ,and the third plug is for auto tranny wiring.And recently,I did ls/vtec swap,and I replaced this p75 with pr3-j00,and now I got cel ,and the car is idling around 2000 all the time,cant solve the problem,any ideas?

And people,sorry for my english

Back