wiring B18A1 Into 88 civic dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just put a 91 B18A1 in my 88 civic dx. i got a pr4 ECU, and i also went and got a 91 integra wiring harness. i was told that the harness would plug right into the car, but it doesnt. i went and plugged alll the wires in that i possible could, and now i am stuck. could someone please let me no if there is something that i dont no and should no. thanks alot

are you 100 percent sure about your ecu and wiring harness' being what they are? my friend is going to drop a B18a1 into his crx and he had a 91 integra ecu and im not sure what wiring harness :( but i wouldnt go chopping any wires yet :)

Yes, i am 100% sure that i have a PR4 ECU, and that it is a 91 wire harness. i got the car to crank but there is no spark. i guess u no what i am talking about when i say the round plug that goes into the fire wall on the drivers side of my car has 11 pins, the harness that i bought has 14. also on the passagers side goes into the fire wall i have a round clip with 14 pins and a rectangle one with 8. the new harness i have has one round one with 14 pins ( wich is a match) and then it has another smaller round one with 2 pins and then a square one with 6 pins... does neone no if there is a harness out there that is an exact fit

ok, i was just told that i will have to use my stock dx harness, and have 2 injectors and an injector resister box wired in to my car. does neone no if that is the case, or if there is a cheaper and easier way to go.

Back