Wiring H22a's Vtec with H23 harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prelude23

I was wondering if anyone could tell me or if anyone had diagrams for wiring an JDM h22a? I used the H23 harness and now just need to run the Vtec. I've tried using my manual that I have, but it seems like the plugs are different. In the manual is shows the plugs on the ECU as A,B,D and on my ECU the plug will only connect D,B,A. I've tried flipping the wires to go along with the diagram, but no luck. Unless I have the wires on the pressure switch and solinoid wrong? Anybody have any ideas?

well everything plugs into the ECU the same way. check out our tech articles on how to wire vtec. its all there...you just need the pressure switch (and the ground) and the vtec solenoid. you just hard wire them back to the ECU.

I've already wired everthing but my engine light won't stop coming on and the vtec doesn't come on. It's still throwing the code for vtec too. Are you saying that I need to run the ground wire from the ground wire on the ECU? Im only asking b/c right now I have it coming from the chasis. Thanks for the help.

you have to run it to an engine ground...im not sure if the chasis ground will work.

Back