Wont rev past 2k under light throttle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EKJOE

Hey guys,
I know this is a tuning issue. Im running a fully build LSV with a p72 and s300.This happens under light throttle in any gear....Like,Pulling slowly out of a parking lot...If I creep up to 2k as soon as it gets there it seems like fuel cuts out and it decelerates until I step harder on the pedal and it then jerks and revs past 2k.

Im running a usdm GSR basemap, with 310 injectors and no CEL codes are present.

Has anyone experienced this? I saw this same problem with a LS swap in an EK running the wrong ECU....as soon as he put the right ECU in, it stopped doing it.

This is driving me nuts!

you might be dumping too much fuel and when its not bein burned quick enough its bogging down..you should rlly tune for this setup..especially when running aftermarket injectors...
atleast get a basemap for your setup

First of all I am running rich, Im trying to learn the s300 as best as I can until my tune date arrives...Which is the 22nd of this month, Long way away.

The car does the same thing when I tune the low speed/low rpm fuel tables and get my AFR to 14 - 14.7 in open loop. When I put it back in closed loop the AFR gets real searching and never seems to find its home. And when I shut the car off and let it cool all the way down and re-start the F-IN AFR goes right back to 11's and 12's.

I did bypass the purge solenoid and thought that may have been the problem but when I put it back in, The motor was still doing the same thing.

Im pretty stumped as to what could be causing it....I am running an aftermarket Blox 66mm TB also.

Back