Wont start after swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ultiima

well..finaly finished my B16A2 swap in a 93 hb VX, but the problem is that it wont start,becouse i dont got any spark at all... i have checked the groundwiering and thats fine, also bought a new distributor, but still no spark....getting mad here... can somebody please help me?Oh... i also dont get any error codes on the ecu....

Originally posted by ultiima@Mar 20 2005, 11:03 AM
well..finaly finished my B16A2 swap in a 93 hb VX, but the problem is that it wont start,becouse i dont got any spark at all... i have checked the groundwiering and thats fine, also bought a new distributor, but still no spark....getting mad here... can somebody please help me?Oh... i also dont get any error codes on the ecu....
[post=476008]Quoted post[/post]​

found the problem.....lose wire... hehe...but still won`t start, when i got spark and fuel...guess its a timing issiue.

word. you got spark, now do you have fuel??

and unless your timing on your cam and crank are off it should start with the dizzy in almost any position!

id be checkin for fuel pressure as well as if your injectors are firing.

Originally posted by DelSlo@Mar 20 2005, 10:17 PM
word. you got spark, now do you have fuel??

and unless your timing on your cam and crank are off it should start with the dizzy in almost any position!

id be checkin for fuel pressure as well as if your injectors are firing.
[post=476270]Quoted post[/post]​

i now got spark and fuel but it wont start, im also sure i got compression......the timing may be a tooth off,but shouldent it start anyways,and run bad? Or is 1 or 2 tooth off big enough error so the motor wont start? tried also and spray some startbooster in the tb... and the hole shit cought on fire... lol (sorry if my english is bad im Norwegian...hehe)

Back