Wont stay running

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cceinc

I have a 91 dx with a b18c1 I am throwing the MAP, IAT, IAC codes Car will run and idle. But as soon as I get on the gas and run throught the gears. Then if I let the motor go back to idle it will just die. I think it has to do with the map sensor but I am not sure. Any help would be nice.
Thanks

Last edited:
ok goi the new sensors but the car will not run with the cmap pluged in but it runs great with out it. Any ideas.

I'm having the same issue- idles ok, but when I run through the gears and put in the clutch, it dies(unless I 'feather' it down to idle).

I attribute some of my problems with idleing to my Cam, but I think it also has something to do with the IACV and idle adjustment.

Don't really know how to help you until I fix mine!
GL though

The same thing used to happen to me (I have a crx with a b18a1 swap) I would run through the gears and when i let the car idle it would die, but after i adjusted the screw the throttle body it stopped for good.

Yeah that is your sure. The thing that really confuses me is why it wont run with MAP pluged in but it runs great with out the map plugged in. I fixed the Idle problem.

Back