it only took us 5 hours on friday night, starting at midnight, then 6 more hours on saturday....to get the fuggin' engine actually IN the engine bay(the engine was pulled earlier in the week). FAK, that was a bitch! It's actually my friends CRX...another friend of mine and her got the SI wiring harness all figured out before hand to work right with the B18, then after the engine was in they got all the vacuum lines hooked up while I worked on the shift linkages. Got everything hooked up, axles in, fluids in, etc, etc, turn the key and boom...thing started right up. I couldn't believe that it started up the very first time. Even though ppl say it's a "straight forward swap," it's not THAT straight forward. Close, but there are differences. Anyways, we took 'er out and the thing fuggin' moves! Not bad, I must say. We just gotta get a new throttle cable, and we're set to go. We're using the Si one right now, but it's kind of binding up and sticks, since it got a little tore up in the modification process. Other than that I'd have to say our first hybrid swap was a definite success! Our first...ANYTHING swap actually.