WOOT.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
http://www.woot.com/

Insane deal. I couldn't resist. I wasn't gonna spend anything on the Civic but my current cd player is acting up, and I can sell it and my Audiobahn LCD monitor on ebay for about the same price.

And now I'll get my cupholders back =)

Rockford_Fosgate_In_Dash_DVD_Player_w-2f7-e2-80-9d_LCD-detail.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.woot.com/

Insane deal. I couldn't resist. I wasn't gonna spend anything on the Civic but my current cd player is acting up, and I can sell it and my Audiobahn LCD monitor on ebay for about the same price.

And now I'll get my cupholders back =)

Rockford_Fosgate_In_Dash_DVD_Player_w-2f7-e2-80-9d_LCD-detail.jpg

I almost never ever use my TV. If you meet up with people often or get stuck in event style parking jams it does come in very handy when you have Family guy DVDs or Office Space.

I do prefer the built in look rather then the sticking out of the headunit job.

word, 350Z's built in DVD player > Civic with aftermarket DVD player

the cat kicks ass

hey prowler thats the exact same jvc i was looking at. i wanted to get it, but i didnt know what kind of monitor i would use and how much they run. you have any info?

oh yeah and isnt woot stuff refrub?

the listing on woot.com says it is new.

i bought my JVC unit for ~$260 in March and got an good deal on the Audiobahn 7" LCD monitor. it's been a GREAT setup, except for the fact that the lcd is where my cup holders are at, so i've been driving for 8 months w/o a cupholder )(*#)$@.

if you're interested in buying all of it together, let me know.

well im not buying one now per se since im broke. lol. i was just wondering how much the lcd monitor costed and what kind would i look for? like input/output.

Fosgate may suck... but i'd rather spend $500 on a fosgate DVD setup like this, than $700 on a Jensen, Kraco, or any other of the CRAP brands.

jvc is awesome. I sport their deck, and it does the job fine. I've been wanting to get a dvd player like B's for the massive mp3 playback.

Back