Woot, got a 2nd job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

yeha, I am currently working at IHOP, and business is slow as hell and people are being tight becuase of the holidays. So paying my 400 dollar share of the rent, a couple hundred in bills and still needing to buy presents wasnt going too well working 2 days a week at IHOP. So i went to the mall today and ended up getting a job at Old Navy. $8/hour, about 25-35, maybe 40 hrs a week, and weekend nights off so i can still work at IHOP. I dont even wear those clothes, but oh well. I really wanted at Sun Diego, the skate/surf shop, and they were hiring, so if they call me for an interview i might try to work there instead. It's seasonal for now, which is good cuz i start school in the end of January. yea so its a shitty job but atleast i'll have $$ for Christmas. Just thought I'd share

I feel that. <-- Unemployed than a mofo.
If my final check from Mazda is any less than 600 bucks, I'm Stallowned. If it's 600+... I should be okay.
But I definitely feel you on the Yule-tyde job hunt.

Cuz, we aren't embarrassed about how much we make, even though it aint shit. I hate when people try to tell me not to talk about $$ because it's private, what the fuck ever.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Dec 10 2004, 02:38 PM
Cuz, we aren't embarrassed about how much we make, even though it aint shit. I hate when people try to tell me not to talk about $$ because it's private, what the fuck ever.
[post=430075]Quoted post[/post]​

hahah yeah I know what you mean man, im making a whopping $8/hr here compared to the $21+ I was making before I moved here. The ones who are usually butthurt are the ones who wasted 4 years getting a degree and end up working retail.

Welcome to the dual jobs world my friend.

I put in 50 hours at Ingram (10 hours overtime w00t!) and 8.5 hours at the pizza place driving.

Between the two I'm FINALLY getting my head above water and having a little left over after my bills come. :D

Once I make decent money, I won't tell people about my salary.

At that point, its something that shouldn't matter anymore, and that's your business, no one else's.

Until I get there, I'll let everyone know, I work my ass off for minimum wage.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Dec 11 2004, 03:54 AM
You in San Diego? What Mall you work at?
[post=430396]Quoted post[/post]​

Fashiion Valley

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Dec 10 2004, 03:19 AM
I feel that. <-- Unemployed than a mofo.
If my final check from Mazda is any less than 600 bucks, I'm Stallowned. If it's 600+... I should be okay.
But I definitely feel you on the Yule-tyde job hunt.
[post=429886]Quoted post[/post]​

Have you even started looking for a job yet?

Back