work at home

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridsol

just curious if anyone has every done this. I signed up for one, and the info just came today, i watched this video they gave me and it didn't tell me what i was goin to be doing, so i called and they haven't called back yet. But i was just curious if anyone does this, or if anyone has a certain one that they would swear by. thanks, chad

i watched this video they gave me and it didn't tell me what i was goin to be doing

There's one born every minute.

Per chance were you up at 3am on a Sunday morning watching your local public broadcasting station when some info-mercial came on proclaiming how you could live the millionaires life for only 2 hours of work per day?

Bet those ferraris and mansions and beautiful women in the infomercial made it seem legit :lol:

You shoulda just taken the 59.99 or however much you spent and the next time you needed to wipe your ass after pinching off a Webster's sized loaf.....

Hey btw...

I also got a bridge for sale...

Family brought it over here from London piece by piece...

lemme know if you are interested !!

hey suck my cock, i didn't pay anything, why don't you stick the bridge up your ass, if i was looking for dumb ass remarks i would have specified, don't waste my time

lmmfao.

as much of a fuck tony is- he's right.

unless you wsigned a W2 for taxes- you aren't working.

the end.

I always wondered about that shit... if you're making 2 grand on a car or house or whatever, if you don't claim shit and Don't do your W2s you'll be fucked.

my cars are paid off and i still live at home, only 18, so the money i get will prly go to stuff i don't need to claim like building my motor, i got refered to this by a friend of my moms, she makes around 330 a week, all she does is puts a wire in a tube tapes off the end and puts it in a box, your income is determind by how many you do and how fast you get them done, sounds like a deal to me, i dunno i'm going to try it and see, its not like its my only income, i work at a hospital to so i'm not going to lose anything oh well, i'll find out about the paper work when they call me back

Whatever with these homos yO!!!,I was flippin' big weight out of mah house yO!!! Till those damn popos kicked in tha do', bitchass one time.

with things like that, they ship stuff to you... you ship it back kind of shit...

they might just stop sending you the stuff. my friend did that for 2 months, then they quit sending her the stuff, and 'fired' her.

i got into a pyramid thing once... the only checks i saw were the ones for a dollar or less. suprisingly there was an actual payout, and a valid check... but i had nearly 100 references under me and all i ended up with was about 10 bucks.

dont do it my friend, you are wasting your time. <_<

Back