Work rims?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SleEPeR_CRX

hey all, a friend of mine is selling these old school dipdish work rims. hes looking for 700 Canadian and they have tires. good deal? he also said that if he doesnt sell them on Revscene, he will put them up on honda-tech incase someone from there wants em.

Work Rims

Notice the perfect condition.

honestly i think they are ugly. the center sticks out past the rim and to me thats ghey. if you like them more power to you, but just so you know you can get BRAND NEW rotas with BRAND NEW tires for about the same price, maybe a little more. but the rotas are lighter, and will look alot better. just my opinion though.

i have already seen used rota's for 1300 with tires and thats about the lowest u can find em. USED!. remember im in canada, so theres no dealer and finding them is next to impossible, but i also have a limited budget, i might just hold my wheels till winter, then after winter buy some rota's or something light.

if anything just buy the rims because that is about what you would pay for a new set of rota 15's. you can find them all over on the net, just do a search

I wouldn't pay 300 for used tires when you could get some nice ass brand new tires for 400

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 17 2003, 06:12 PM
i have already seen used rota's for 1300 with tires and thats about the lowest u can find em. USED!. remember im in canada, so theres no dealer and finding them is next to impossible, but i also have a limited budget, i might just hold my wheels till winter, then after winter buy some rota's or something light.

dude, just go one ebay. there are shitloads of people selling rotas for about 430 USD shipped without tires. you can usually work something out with the seller. i got mine off ebay for 430 shipped. jus becareful who you buy from. i got mine from a seller named slipstreamsolutions. very god comunication and was very intent on making me a happy customer. they for got to send me a center cap, i let them know, and they sent me another free of charge and with no question. just look for power sellers on ebay and you should be good. most will probably have no problems shipping to canada. just get them, and then get whatever tires you want in canada.

When I first bought my civic a few years back, it had a set of MINT 16" Work racing wheels on it and I had NO idea wtf they were. I went out and bought a set of white 17" ADR DTMs for $700 with tires. I was so stoked to have 17s that I just wanted to get rid of the 16s. So I sold them to my friend for $200 with tires. I kick myself daily for that. :wall:

Back