would a integra after market cold air intake fit my 92 civic 4dr?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

salvadorrivas13

i found a good ass deal on a AEM cold air intake system for a integra, for 20 bucks 2 months old. but i want to install it on my 92 civic 4dr. my question is would the cold air intake fit nicely or would i have to modify something?

I know this is a stupid question but any help would be nice thanx guys...^_^

Haha..

What type of Integra? And what type of Civic? (Years, Model, Engine..)

They make two different parts for a reason, even if you could wedge it in there..why? Personally, I'd wait until I could afford the actual part for my car. Pics?

Good luck.

I looked up an intake for the Integra, and it looks like the bends are going to be off.. Have you just held it up to the engine to see if it even looks close? You should atleast do that before buying.

hey if worse comes to worse cut the fucker and put the air filter where you cut it..

yeh do wat efalex said its wat i did. i bought an intake for my old eg5 civic from ebay. and yep the fucker didnt fit in comes mr hacksaw and wollah an intake system not quite a sri not quite a cai get best of both worlds really lets u customize the style u want, hope that helps

Back