Would You Buy This Car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

theguyonthecouch

i am thinking about buying a '90 civic hb with a d16a6 installed. it has an si tranny stage 4 clutch a short ram intake a catback and it has custom paint the whole interior is from a CRX but the guages dont quite fit and its got some hood scoops but they have a little rust around the edges and the side moldings are torn off it is blue metal flake with white ghost flames and includes cd player, 4 integra gsr wheels with no tires, it is missing the turn signals and sometimes they dont work(he said every now and then they stop working.) it is not lowered. it has an apr hatch wing it nees the driver side wheel bearing, and it has shaved door handles but there is a popper only on the driver side and i dont think it will pass VA inspection b/c the popper isnt visible( he is asking $1400 but i will offer him $1200 if it is a good idea what do you think? thanks--david

i dont trust others custom work.. so, no i wouldn't buy it. If he used cheap a popper, you will be fighting that, you could fight an electrical fire, i did with my old s-dime. (fucking Spal shaved kit!)

yea maybe it isnt such a good idea but it wouldnt be daily driven i have a 14sec '88 camry that i drive everyday ;) (mr2 turbo motor) but if i bought it i would have to fix all the broken stuff. i have known the guy for a while and all the work was done by a reputible shop but he didnt take care of it so who knows what could happen thanks---david

no i stopped reading after i saw the "custom crx interior" that didn't fit...... don't buy a peice of slop, nor somebody else's hot rod.... actually i'm sure it's not a hot rod at all but still it's somebody elses car that i'm sure they beat on, 1 way or another, don't buy it

white ghost flames?

you might as well go start raping little boys. it has about the same amount of gayness to it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 14 2003, 03:03 AM
white ghost flames?

you might as well go start raping little boys. it has about the same amount of gayness to it.

thats funny shit mang

Back