Would you have invested?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
microsoft.jpg

10 of the richest people left....

and 1, who went to form apple

:fucktard:

Originally posted by zaneithan@Nov 16 2003, 01:17 AM
:lol: the guy in the middle row farthest to the left looks like he is going to kill someone

hahah he does.

and the guy on the bottom left looks like Eric from That 70s Show. :bo:

whoa.. he looks like he's 10...

and to think that he's about to be worth so many fucking billion $$ :angry: <_<

Originally posted by zaneithan@Nov 16 2003, 01:17 AM
:lol: the guy in the middle row farthest to the left looks like he is going to kill someone

That looks just like me.

-> Steve

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 16 2003, 01:17 AM
10 of the richest people left....

and 1, who went to form apple

:fucktard:

actually, steve jobs (founder of apple) was building computer parts out of his garage..then he was part of the 1970 cupertino/xerox project (prototype of the world's first modern personal PC)...then he took the cupertino idea and created apple in 1980.

then IBM saw apple's success and came out with their own version of the personal computer. they soon needed a "killer app" to make their personal computer a hit and they stumbled upon microsoft (a small program-writing company led by bill gates).

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 16 2003, 01:10 AM
microsoft.jpg

I know the woman in the blue... She retired in late 1995... She volunteered at a computer center that I was working on computers at... She retired just after the release of windows 95... Lets just say she never has to worry about money ever again

Back