wowsers!!! i can vist hondaswap on my

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

i have had a pocket pc for a while and have been waiting for my unlimited internet to be turned on and for shit and gigs i decieded to vist hondaswap and wham it loaded. i am so happy i can now vist here when i am pooping :D

pocket pc's don't support sessions or cookies very well, if at all. thats why.

Originally posted by markie@Feb 4 2004, 12:21 PM
damn probably cuz your on the john while tryin to
"log" in

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

you fuckin rock

holy shit, i am loged in now with my pocket pc phone. i have no idea now but i am no

geez and i thought i was retarded by having all my AIM message forwarded to my cell phone when i am not on my pc. you got me beat bro!! lol

i am now back on my office pc. i sure can tell you its slow as shit but cool as fuck at the same time

two of my friends haw the HIP TOP... not sure of the provider, with unlimited internet. and i was able to log in, and post some messages with it.

no pop ups at all it pretty cool..... i checked my hondaswap mail and i got no pop ups at all

When I paid the bill...I could get on here with my sprint phone...unlimited internet access ruled, but scrolling through the pages took forever, you have to scroll through everyones signatures too...took fuckin forever and a day to go through one 2 page thread...

It also killed my battery pretty quickly. :lol:

yup!

even on my pocketpc i had internet for awhile, through a cable connected to my cell phone and at&t wireless internet. it sucked. i had it for a month and promptly got rid of it.

large_front.jpg

my pocket pc is a phone as well

Back