write a letter for future generations to read

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i was browsing through Maxim Magazine and was reading about 7 Wonders Of America and came across this one little section called "Saving Time". one of the ones had an article about this French satellite that is going to be launched in 2006 and wont return back to Earth until 50,000 years from the date of launch. It also says that it will hold enough space for each of the 6 billion people on Earth to write a 4 page letter (6000 characters) in length to future generations to read about us. for example what we like, who we are, what we do...basically anything about yourself. anyways, i went to the website they had and it looks legit. heres the site:

http://www.keo.org <--has to be typed in like that, or just click the link.

i plan on writing something soon when i can actually sit down and think and have time. i think this is a cool thing and hopefully future inhabitants will want to know what we are like. :)

I think that site's been around for a while... and if it's the one I'm thinking of, then I've already written something for it.

:)

I am going to c&p all of the Karnash the Asshole threads I replied to here on hondaswap for future earthlings to enjoy in my humor. I will be considered way before my time and they will liken me to the works of shakespeare and wordsworth.

On a side note, THERE WILL BE NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ON THIS PLANET IN 50,000 YEARS !!!!

do you realize how long that is from now? The way things are going now, some igneous rock and his granite cousin scientist will be the recipeints of your letters.

ok real reason i dont want to do this is because in order for me to make a serious point with facts and arguements, I need a minimum of 10-15 pages. This is how long some of my best college papers were, of which received the highest accolades from my professors.

so, i dont think i could get everything out i wanted to say in just 4 pages....unless i find a way to type in very very small print.

Back