MA WTB: 4 point camlock harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
Has to be compatible with a DG Industries harness bar.

basically needs two wrap-straps up top over the shoulders, and two clip style for eye hooks on the sides.

Shipped price to 01550, please. trying to step up the game since i just received a little something something from RPW :)

www.speedwaymotors.com

they have cheap reliable belts...
i ran a "safety racing" belt in my racecar it was used for 2-3 years and was in roughly 5 accidents held up nice

Best bet is just to bite the bullet and buy one new.. For one, if you get a used one, its probably past or close to being expired.. And if its used, and not expired, but out of the car, it has probably been through a crash.. which means it needs to be replaced anyway.

$200 for a new one... i was looking at sparco's but if someone has one that i could have for cheaper it works out for everyone.

im not afraid to spend the money. id rather help someone out.

$200 for a new one... i was looking at sparco's but if someone has one that i could have for cheaper it works out for everyone.

im not afraid to spend the money. id rather help someone out.

I could do the Sparco one for $188 shipped if that helps.. Let me know if you're interested..

as long as it has two eyelet hookups for the sides, and i can wrap the other two straps around the bar behind my shoulders.

Back