WTB: 5th gen 4dr passenger fender

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

got in a bit of an argument with a gaurd rail on an icy day and thought I'd teach it a lesson.... didn't ... learned mine the hard way

if anyone has a decent OEM fender for a 5th gen sedan (or coupe if they are the same) I'd buy it and pay shipping

let me know
PM please

thanks
Sean

any color is fine, scratches are fine
I just don't want to have to pay extra to have dents taken out when I get it repainted or I might as well use the one on my car that is allready messed up

bump

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 4 2005, 12:25 PM
I'm guessing you need the passenger side? I need a driver's side 5G 4 door fender in white...
[post=456389]Quoted post[/post]​

yes, I guess the title is kind of vague since it just says "passenger" and not "passenger side"

at any rate, if you happen to find a set I'd buy the one you don't need or if I find a set in white I'll let you know
I'm basically assuming that I'm going to have it painted so I really don't care if the color matches

keep in touch

Whoops, I missed the title. I just read your post and assumed passenger side since not too many people spin 180 and THEN hit a guardrail. :lol:

Let me know if you find a set. I'm having my whole car painted too, but I would prefer white so it doesn't look too gimpy before it goes into the paint shop. :)

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 7 2005, 01:00 PM
Whoops, I missed the title. I just read your post and assumed passenger side since not too many people spin 180 and THEN hit a guardrail. :lol:

Let me know if you find a set. I'm having my whole car painted too, but I would prefer white so it doesn't look too gimpy before it goes into the paint shop. :)
[post=457476]Quoted post[/post]​

I hear that, it kinda pissed me off just I just had done a bunch of body work earlier in the summer to get some rust fixed up and a couple of randome parking dents and I had a ferio spoiler put on and paintmatched

anyway, I'll keep an eye out and get in touch with you if I find a set
keep me in mind too, and I'll split the cost with you (i'm hoping to find the fender for less than $50)

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 8 2005, 01:18 AM
:thumbsup:

I paid $20 for the last one I bought.
[post=457889]Quoted post[/post]​

nice, I'm factoring in shipping on that too though

the other thought I had was if I found a set of JDM's with sidemarkers I could just sell you my driver side fender.... it's blue but it's in really good shape
just a thought

That would work. I don't want the side markers on mine.

I picked up the other fender locally, so it wasn't any big deal to me. If you got the JDM fenders, I would probably want to buy both your fenders from you.

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 8 2005, 05:19 PM
That would work. I don't want the side markers on mine.

I picked up the other fender locally, so it wasn't any big deal to me. If you got the JDM fenders, I would probably want to buy both your fenders from you.
[post=458189]Quoted post[/post]​

remember why I'm looking for a fender in the first place? I wouldn't say no if you wanted my smashed up fender but I would be a little confused

Oh yeah- duh. :p

I looked around in the garage last night- the one I still need to get is definitely the driver's side fender.

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 10 2005, 01:14 AM
Oh yeah- duh. :p

I looked around in the garage last night- the one I still need to get is definitely the driver's side fender.
[post=458920]Quoted post[/post]​

cool, I'll keep an eye out
I think I'm going to try and hit some U-pull junkyards next week if they have any civics on their lots

:thumbsup:

I'll try to do the same over the next few days. Shoot me a phone number on PM so we can talk about it.

Back