WTB: 88-91 crx driver side metal fender

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shaolinswordstyle

I need a stock driver's side stock fender for a crx, a civic fender would be fine if you know it will fit. I got a set of z3 fiberglass fenders with a bodykit I ordered, thinking i would just use them, and I pretty much hate em. looking for one in good condition, or with very minimal dents, doesent matter what color. If you have one send me an email or post it here. Let me know price shipped to 24151. Thanks alot. anobii@cablenet-va.com

CRX and civic fenders are different, just to let you know. yes they will bolt up, but they use different corner lights. just to let you know.

matt

I've got one from my 89 CRX Si (black), but it's not perfect. It has a few small dents, and might need some minor reshaping.

Do you have anyway to take a pic of it? Minor dents are okay, just so long as it's not too bad out of whack (the one I have looks like crumpled notebook paper). If you can take pics, just send them to anobii@cablenet-va.com. Also, how much shipped to 24151? Thanks alot!

-E

Originally posted by shaolinswordstyle@Feb 12 2004, 02:16 AM
Do you have anyway to take a pic of it? Minor dents are okay, just so long as it's not too bad out of whack (the one I have looks like crumpled notebook paper). If you can take pics, just send them to anobii@cablenet-va.com. Also, how much shipped to 24151? Thanks alot!

-E

88-89 fenders are different from 90-91...if you notice, 88-89 use the 2 screws on the light to hold it on to the fender, 90-91 does not.

That's right... they're different. I forgot about that.

I don't have pictures now, but I'll get them in a day or two... maybe after the weekend. As for price, we'll have to discuss that in PM after you see the pics.

Back