wtb 88-91hatch or crx or 92-95 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtach1

Vtach attack
Hey im lookin for a 88-91 hatch or 92-95 hatch car has to run with little or no body damage an has to b within 35 miles of lancaster,pa thanks

Last edited:
I have a 92 dx hatch with d16z6 in it. Im about 45min from lancaster. Shoot me your e-mail and I'll send some pics.

Its runs and drives. Its going to need inserts for the torque arms because the bushings are shot. Also going to need new shifter bushings its way sloppy.

Yo whats up......I got a 90 model crx good condition full body kit, whole car primed great inter. it has a d16 in it now haveing problems withe the wiringing harness but the motors good low low mileage, the motor has pro comp cams, dc 4 to 1 headers, percision cam gears up graded pistons and rods, also will come with a ZC motor (dohc) needs head work though it snaped a cam in half due to starvation of oil but all around good deal. also the car has gsr wheels on it 50 percent left on tread comes with lowering springs cd player rockford speakers
tach mounted on dash great to be a project.......

200 with no trainy.... motor has like 36 k on it.....needs head work

if you want to know more call me at 540-238-8490 between 3:30-and 11:00pm
Iam not always on line.......

Last edited:
Back