WTB: 90-91 Crx OEM Front Bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

baker423

Looking for
90-91 Crx OEM Front Bumper(not aftermarket OEM style,has to be a REAL OEM Honda Bumper)

If anyone has this,please post pics if possible,condition,location and price shipped. I know for a fact that the bumper can be shipped via USPS priority mail by simply wrapping the bumper in bubble wrap and putting a label on it, for under $25. I have shipped 3 bumpers this way with no problems, so please do not try to push the shipping total up.
Thanks

How much are you willing to pay for one, i have acces to several. They are used But are in good shape. Let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Originally posted by Philip_Allen@Sep 15 2005, 03:03 PM
How much are you willing to pay for one, i have acces to several. They are used But are in good shape. Let me know and maybe we can work something out.
[post=555046]Quoted post[/post]​

Not to sound like a dick,but please read my post!
Please post pics if possible,condition,location and price shipped.
If you have one or can get one, please post the info i requested. As for price,YOU tell me how much you want for it and we can go from there.

Bump...
still need a good 90-91 Crx OEM front Bumper!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i have one in sc on my 89 crx in good shape

Ok? Well , as my post says,Please post pics if possible,condition,location and price shipped.
If you have one , please post the info i requested. As for price, tell me how much you want for it shipped and we can go from there.

dont you just hate when people dont read.

bump

Back