WTB: '90-91 EX ECU - Automatic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ViejoBlanco

DPFI > MPFI Swap. '91 DX Hatch (Canada). Research says get a PS9 if I can find one because it would be the best for a motor upgrade in the future. These are the part nbrs I have dug up.
 37820-PS9-A50  L4-1590cc  1.6L  D16A6  FI  FED W/AT
37820-PM6-A60 L4-1590cc 1.6L D16A6 FI FED W/AT
I already have a full MPFI manifold W/ TB, FI parts and complete engine harness. Plus a dizzy from a '90 CRX Si.

Is your car an automatic? Wow... Its going to be really hard for you to find an ECU from a 90-91 EX... good luck man.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Is your car an automatic? Wow... Its going to be really hard for you to find an ECU from a 90-91 EX... good luck man.
:werd:
goodluck man... If I were you, i'd just do a tranny swap and get a 5 spd pm6, they are like a dime a dozen.

Actually they average a 12,000 dimes a dozen... (1,000 dimes per ECU) lol

yea, i'd suggest converting to manual, its all ready to do it. you have the hole in your firewall for hte clutch cable already... it'd be a better option and probably really cheap.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:werd:
goodluck man... If I were you, i'd just do a tranny swap and get a 5 spd pm6, they are like a dime a dozen.

Actually they average a 12,000 dimes a dozen... (1,000 dimes per ECU) lol

yea, i'd suggest converting to manual, its all ready to do it. you have the hole in your firewall for hte clutch cable already... it'd be a better option and probably really cheap.

Unfortunately, the surgeon that is going to whack on my left leg says "YOU Vill drive automatic!" and SO says "you not getting my van!" That's why my 280Z with 500K+ on it is in the driveway. Evidently the '90-91 EX, FWD and SI all used those two part numbers .. for a Federal model. Cali p/ns were  37820-PM6-L60
 37820-PS9-L50.
Please keep the ears open thx
:cry:

Back