WTB: 91 civic stock engine!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robbyho21

looking for a stock d15b2 or b6 to bolt in a winter beater, if anyone has one left over from a swap or has anything that would work with it get back to me, thanks!! or a head for one, belive the timing belt jump and toasted this one!!!

Originally posted by robbyho21@Sep 21 2005, 10:49 PM
looking for a stock d15b2 or b6 to bolt in a winter beater, if anyone has one left over from a swap or has anything that would work with it get back to me, thanks!! or a head for one, belive the timing belt jump and toasted this one!!!
[post=558163]Quoted post[/post]​

hey i have 2 heads and a motor d15b7 that ran fine wit tranny still on it :p

State University New York College of Technology

Too far to ship... I'm sure someone in your area (or a junkyard) has one available.

Originally posted by robbyho21@Sep 21 2005, 08:49 PM
[post=558163]Quoted post[/post]​

where do you live?? i have a complete d15b2 in my garage it came out of a 90 crx that we put a b16a in and the d15b2 runs

I have a complete motor/tranny . It is from my old Daily driver,90 Honda Civic Dx Hatch. Motor has about 110k on it. Motor is still in the car Motor runs great,tranny shift perfectly. PM me for more details. I am located in Upstate Central NY.
$200 takes the whole car!

Back