WTB 91 EF MPFI under dash Harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I need aecu harness to complete my MPFI swap if anyone has one please let me know. I am in the military stationed in Germany. Shipping might be a little more than expected but at this point I dont give a damn. Thanks yall

I do have a complete underdash harness un-cut, but it will be a lot easier to just convert (re-wire) then take out your entire under dash harness. Search this site for a complete (and easy to understand) diagram. If you still really want the harness let me know. I dont know what its worth so make me an offer.

I have read numerous articles on rewiring my old harness to make the conversion work. Problem is my harness that I have now is cut up so much that its not worth cutting up more. The guy I bought this car from spliced in a whole bunch of things only to take them out when I bought the car. As for the harness you have I have seen them go for around 70.00 probably more. Right now I am in a finacial bind with the military. I could probably afford 50 if thats worth your liking and or time. Shipping is normally a little bit more expensive but I guess we could talk about that later. Thanks for your help you dont know how much you could potentially help me. Thanks once again--Ronnie

Back