WTB: 92-94 civic hatch CT area!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18turbohatch

WTB: 92-95 civic hatch CT area!

Hey guys, im looking for a 92-95 civic hatch 5 speed. My intentions are to put a b18b turbo setup in it. Im looking for either a shell, a whole car with stock motor or already swapped motor depending on price. I don't want to exceed $3000 for the total purchase of the car. Let me know if anyone has anything or if you know of anyone looking to get rid of their hatch. Thanks

Last edited:
hey man im in nj with a 94 si shell, im asking 500 obo, this interiour is gutted and motor is out except trans. the car is clean but a little northern rust in the usual spots like the rear wheel wells and quarters, not too bad in my opinion. pm me if interested.

2 of my boys are selling their cars..both white hatch..lemme know if interested..one has lsvtec and the other has ls

hey man im in nj with a 94 si shell, im asking 500 obo, this interiour is gutted and motor is out except trans. the car is clean but a little northern rust in the usual spots like the rear wheel wells and quarters, not too bad in my opinion. pm me if interested.

I'd like to get at you on that, buy it tomorrow if possible, if you can come down on the price I can get you a hook up on another DOHC Swap. PM'n you now.

Back