1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: 92-95 Civic EX Coupe 5spd

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by streetracer11684, Jun 24, 2006.

1. streetracer11684

streetracer11684 Junior Member

hey wuts goin on everyone? i have been searching for a 92-95 Ex coupe for a while now and i can't seem to find one close to me...i searched auto trader, bargain news and everything...if anyone could help me out please let me know? i am looking to spend between $1500-2000...it has to be in running condition but im not worried about the mileage...thanx my email address is jprata84@yahoo.com

2. noshow

noshow Member

hey check mine out i know its more than u want to spend but might be able to work somthing out

3. streetracer11684

i am still interested in buying...how much are you looking to sell yours for? May i also have all the stips on your vehicle?
    thanks a lot for your reply

4. noshow

noshow Member

what do you want to give me for it

5. streetracer11684

well let me see....i mean if you are willing to meet me half way then that would be wonderful....but it really wouldn't matter to me....would 2700 be ok for the car cuz i am coming from CT

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted