1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 92-95 hatch, or 98-01 GSR

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by burke1503, Sep 28, 2006.

1. burke1503

burke1503 New Member

hey everyone, new to the forums but have been a avid reader for a while now. well basically like the title says im looking to buy a 92-95 civic hatch, doesnt matter if its even just the a rolling chassis with no engine. The integra GSR i would like that to be as stock as possible, color dont matter. Just let me know if anyone has come across anything or has anythign to offer. Also while im at it im selling my truck, wanna look the link is here http://www.mautofied.com/default.asp?NavX=M2&Results=Detail&PKID=100030895 lemme know what you think, on the site theres a link at the bottom to my cardomain page with more pics, all work on truck has been done by me, and done right, no hacking involved. Any questions feel free to ask, thanks.

2. IKONZls/vtec3

IKONZls/vtec3 New Member

i have a 92 honda civic cx hatchback im trying to get rid of, it runs and drives it needs body work and if you just need a chassis this is it bc it burns oil, but it rides decent and its all there not wrecked or anything ,, new distributor, brakes, tires in the front, windshield, no radio, let me know if you might be interested i live in western Pennsylvania my name is Jeremy

3. sct2006

sct2006 New Member

EG6 ?

Do you want to buy your car direct from Japan ?

EK4,EG6,EK9,EJ1 and more!
    Compare our service fees !!

My Site

4. dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused Matser Bater

I got a 93 SI hatch with a built LS/VTEC. GSR trans with LSD. Asking 6,500 or b/o. 11-1 comp ,scat h-beams,ported b16a2 head,3 angle valve job, skunk 2 dual valve springs titanium retainers stage 2 cams and adjustable cam gears,edelbrock intake mani and throttle body. The pass quarter panel has some dents. I have a brand new wheel arch from mill supply that will take care of the dents, just needs to be installed. If interested send me a message and i will get back to you. Located in NEW JERSEY.

5. JDMBOOSTEDEG6

JDMBOOSTEDEG6 New Member

I Got A 92 Civic Hatchback Sohc Vtec P28 Computer , Si Front Seats , Integra Rear Seats , New Tires , Coil Overs , Runs And Drives Great Over 600.00 In New Brakes Everything Replaced ! ! ! ! ! ! 2,600 Or Best Offer 951-682-2545

6. bigblockhatch

bigblockhatch New Member

Can U wait?

I got a '95 Civic CX that needs some TLC Great interior NO RUST d15b short block still in it (needs rebuilt - I'd suggest a swap) Stock as can be with no sunroof or options (p/w, p/dl, cruise, tilt) no radio

Won't be able to sell until February ( Waiting on tax refund check to clear lein on title) I will take $1000.00 IF You come to me. I live in Northeast Arkansas.

Here are some pics.:cool:

Attached Files:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted