wtb 92-96 lude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

soon2beh22

Title says it all, I want a prelude with the body in good condition dont care about rest.

i am in FL but will travel for a good deal. looking to spend around 1500 maybe more, All depends on the car so show me what you got!!!:D

Title says it all, I want a prelude with the body in good condition dont care about rest.

i am in FL but will travel for a good deal. looking to spend around 1500 maybe more, All depends on the car so show me what you got!!!:D

up the amount you're willing to spend, i spent 2,500 on mine and it's been a nightmare so far, look to spend around that on hopefully a better one, the lude i have and from what i've noticed you want to check the quarter pannels, and for god's sake put ur car on a lift before u get it... look southern if you can and if you want to build a motor, get an h23a and swap the head from the h22a it'll be around 200 horse and you'll be impressed... i know i am. if you're still looking this summer mine might go up for sale for a very reasonalbe price

Back