WTB 92+ Civic Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cky47

Does anyone have a 92+ Civic Hatch in good condition that they would be willing to sell?

I plan on doing a swap and replacing the suspension and such one I buy it, so I mainly just need one with a good body, unless someone has one with all this already done.

Send me some pics and prices and I will get back to you.

I live in PA...

Buy my car on ebay. It ends this friday or I will sell it cash for $3,250.00

Suspension is done. Read up, you'll like it. Link is in my sig.

Not too bad actually... But I have no clue how I could afford to getthat thing up here. I only have about $2g cash too, and the rest would have to be loaned.

If you could go for something under 3 grand that would be really nice too...

Anyone else?

Anyone know how much it would cost to repaint one of these and swap a new engine in it (integra probly, unless I could afford a k series)? I wanna make a fun to drive, but cheap to replace car :)

Last edited:
Grayhound down, drive it back. As for the rear carpet, I have no idea, came that way.

and $3250 isnt much over 3Gs..

I will see... give me a day or so. its my first car so i gotta tlak to the rents.

Nah sorry man... I just cant do the bus thing and there is not way I can get it up here otherwise.

Hopefully someone has one a little closer.

I found one of too on the partstrader... thanks man.

Cant do the bus thing?? Might as well find a local car cause shipping is about 500 no less and thats with a middle of the road company. I've picked up 3 cars now 2 by greyhound both like 1000 miles away and one 120 miles away (obviously had trasportation). The greyhound sucks but when you think about it the bus ticket is like 80 bucks one way (if booked in advance) and you might spend 200-300 in gas/motels but it's a good chance for a road trip and to get aquainted with your new ride.

Yeah... But I would like to find one close enough where I can just drive over and pick it up. Like 4 hours away or soemthing.

$250 is still alot when you are buying a car that may only cost $3,000

Back