WTB: 94-01 Integra pieces

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMH22Integra

Ok, so I've been to a few junkyards, and they all seem to suck around here, so here's what I need, and if your near Raleigh, NC or your price is right, I'll be glad to take this stuff off your hands

Rear trunk cardboard and bottom carpet (the piece that lines the trunk floor and back of the seats). I have a 4 door, but just eyeballing is looks like this piece is the same for the 2 and 4 doors.

Climate control part of the dash (with temp sliders, and buttons for the airflow) as my temp slider seems to have broke

Wouldn't mind a new hood if you've got a dark green one laying around

Stock steelies (the 14's), hubcabs not needed

If anybody has this stuff, let me know on here or send me a PM

as for the carboard liner, go to home depot and get a sheet of thin plywood or whatever light wood you want and cut it to size. Save yourself the added price and shipping.

But good luck finding the other parts, the junkyards around here get raided of hondas/acuras so fast it's almost impossible to get anything, they'll sell the whole car for like 1k and then it's done and gone.

if you wait a few months i can have the steelies and carpet. maybe even the hood but it has a dent that i think can be pulled out. a set of rotas is next on my list and ill take the carpet out now if you want it. depends on the money im making in the next few months. throw some offers out though.

My hoods got a dent too, but its a crease so I can't pull it (long story involving my kayak), looking for one with no body damage. As for the steelies, just let me know when you got them, and as for the carpet, $20-30 seems to be going rate for them (found a few on EBay). Where are you located?

why don't you go to the Junkyard for the steelies. I'm sure they won't chrage more than 100 bucks for the set of four.

junkyards around me are pretty bare bones with the whole honda scene. There's 5 or 6 colleges/universities in a 30 minute radius, so that doesn't help in finding pieces. I figured maybe someone on here was about to buy some wheels, so I'd see whatsup

Originally posted by JDMH22Integra@Jan 29 2005, 02:08 PM
My hoods got a dent too, but its a crease so I can't pull it (long story involving my kayak), looking for one with no body damage.  As for the steelies, just let me know when you got them, and as for the carpet, $20-30 seems to be going rate for them (found a few on EBay).  Where are you located?
[post=453118]Quoted post[/post]​

im in new jersey. right now, south jersey, almost phili, but i live in central jersey and this time of year ill be in north jersey alot snowboarding. im also in nc on vacation every summer if you dont want it shipped. and by then ill probably have that other stuff too.

Back