wtb 95 Civic hood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MovieManJeff1012

Hello I am in Chicago with a red 1995 honda civic lx and I am looking for a new hood as I have crunched mine. I am looking for new or used and want to keep as close to under $150 as possible. I also am looking to get it before dec. 23, so asap. If you don't have one or have any suggestions on where to get one cheap and with cheap shipping let me know please. I can pick up in Illinois and Missouri. Thanks all.
sincerely,
Jeff
moviemanjeff1012@msn.com

Originally posted by MovieManJeff1012@Dec 5 2004, 07:52 PM
Hello I am in Chicago with a red 1995 honda civic lx and I am looking for a new hood as I have crunched mine. I am looking for new or used and want to keep as close to under $150 as possible. I also am looking to get it before dec. 23, so asap. If you don't have one or have any suggestions on where to get one cheap and with cheap shipping let me know please. I can pick up in Illinois and Missouri. Thanks all.
sincerely,
Jeff
moviemanjeff1012@msn.com
[post=426668]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a red hood for sale im asking about 175 shipped let me know im located in NH

Originally posted by MovieManJeff1012@Dec 5 2004, 06:52 PM
Hello I am in Chicago with a red 1995 honda civic lx

So you must have a civic sedan then? I don't remember there being any LX coupes. I think that you need to make sure that you buy a hood from another civic sedan, not a coupe or a hatch.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Dec 7 2004, 09:10 PM-->
MovieManJeff1012
@Dec 5 2004, 06:52 PM
Hello I am in Chicago with a red 1995 honda civic lx

So you must have a civic sedan then? I don't remember there being any LX coupes. I think that you need to make sure that you buy a hood from another civic sedan, not a coupe or a hatch.
[post=428021]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a hatch.. all the hoods fit

Back