wtb a b18b bare block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

9sech22civic

i need a b18b bare block, dont care how many miles it has, just as long as the block didn't spin any bearings.

i've got a B18A bare block for sale. let me know if you are interested.(i know it says B)

matt

was kinda looking for a b18b instead of A. didn't really want to extend wires but i will if i have too. anybody?

I have to check everything out to make sure its in good working condition, but I have a 94 b18b shortblock. I can pull everything apart if you really want.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 27 2004, 08:39 PM
I have to check everything out to make sure its in good working condition, but I have a 94 b18b shortblock. I can pull everything apart if you really want.

sweet , let me know how much you want for it, if its still good.

Originally posted by 9sech22civic+Jan 27 2004, 08:25 PM-->
92civicb18b1
@Jan 27 2004, 08:39 PM

What you planning to use the bare B18B block for? LS/VTEC?

Originally posted by civiceg6+Jan 28 2004, 01:01 PM-->
Originally posted by 9sech22civic@Jan 27 2004, 08:25 PM
92civicb18b1
@Jan 27 2004, 08:39 PM

What you planning to use the bare B18B block for? LS/VTEC?

yes im doing a ls vtec. this is for my wife's car. she currently has a ls, i have all the internals arias, eagle, type r oil and water pump. what i want to do is have the block i buy bored and honed for the pistons. and assemble the block. so it can be a 1-2 day job for me instead of 2-3 week. dont want her without a car for that long.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Jan 29 2004, 01:28 AM
Pmed ya back dog

hey i talked to your friend mike, can you ask him on that b18a we talked about, if it was the rod bearing that spun not the main. if so i'll get a hold of him.

how much are u offering for a bare block?...i have a b18b from a 95....if its the right price ill sell it but if not..ill juss keep it for myself

Back