WTB a running daily beater

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HBadger

Yes... I know... theres probably several threads with cheap cars for sale but with my schedule as a security guard being hectic at the moment... its much more convenient and quicker for me to just post this thread so don't hate O_O.

Anyways im lookin just for a car that will last me a few months, preferably a 4 banger, FWD and manual... dont care about power options and A/C is a plus... if its tore out i dont care, windows work. Just looking for something that will treat me well while I tear my Accord down and work on redoing nearly everything. Don't need anything special, post links to your offer if its under oh say... 1500 and I'll check it when ever possible. don't expect an immediate response as im putting in 14 hour days. Thanks in advance peoples.

94 ford probe 5-speed SE, need to get the car out of my way! 1300

Goods

New clutch
around 3000 miles on it
New timing belt
Always been very well taken care of!!!

Bads

Leaks power steering fluiddriver side door pannel broke half way off(20 bucks at junk yard)and has an idle problem
around 200000+ mile on it 95 percent of the miles are HWY miles the last owner travel alot. (part of his job)

I can get pics email me at Jeremyhughes10@yahoo.com

or text me at 8598359221

i got a 95 civic sedan, 5spd, bone stock other then a 2inch drop in the front, 180,000original kms, runs great, needs clutch, minor body needed depending how soon you want it, i am working on it but you can have as is, normal honda rust on rear quaters
1200$, need it out!

Back