wtb any d series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is this post invisable? I know half of you out there must have a extra D series motor laying around colecting dust. Also this still needs to be moved to the parts 4sale forum so maybe that would help.

I've have one, I think its a d15b"2". The old dpfi motor from a crx.

I have one out of a 90 ef hatch its a dual point injection 1.5. It used alot of oil when i took it out so it needs a rebuild. What are you looking to do with it? I could take 50$ for it and I will find out how much to ship if you give me a zip code.

my friend has a 92 4door lx and its burning oil and smokeing real bad and were to lazy and cheap to re-build it. I though we could just pick up a new motor for dirt cheap and drop it right in

oh, I thought you just wanted any "D".

IF you change your mind, I have a DX block and complete CX engine, the CX is practically dead, I couldn't do more than 18 mph because it would bog so bad. The DX I just ripped apart one day cause I was bored and sold what I could.

I think it had ~130k on it when I took it out, always ran good. Give me an offer, I am not sure how to ship something that large. Where abouts are you?

Where in southern NY are you.. I also live in Southern NY

Back