WTB any d16 or d15 engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

david_jones001

looking for anyone u got, just as long as its CHEAP AS HELL, let me know what u got, dont wanna pay to much for shipping, im in tucson, 85705, let me know

I have a d15b7 just blew a head gasket... it's in pieces so easy to ship will need a new head gasket.

Wally

My buddies got one thats running strons and looks clean, perfect compression. Its a D15B. We swaped it in and he had dizzy problems, along with problems finding the right tensioner, so he wants to yank it and selll it fast because of all the problems. But the engine is fine and runs good. Just you needa good dizzy and right tensioner, though we got one on there and it works fine, we had to drill the guid hole a lil biger, but i would like to have the right one. I f he still wanted to yank it im sure he wold go for 350 or 400 + shipping.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 12 2005, 12:08 AM
My buddies got one thats running strons and looks clean, perfect compression. Its a D15B. We swaped it in and he had dizzy problems, along with problems finding the right tensioner, so he wants to yank it and selll it fast because of all the problems. But the engine is fine and runs good. Just you needa good dizzy and right tensioner, though we got one on there and it works fine, we had to drill the guid hole a lil biger, but i would like to have the right one. I f he still wanted to yank it im sure he wold go for 350 or 400 + shipping.
[post=472514]Quoted post[/post]​

looking for one cheap that im gonna rebuild anyways , thats to much, i can find b18 ls engines for 400

hey, i am about to pull my motor in a couple days. It is a D15 out of a CX hatch. It is the perfect engine to rebuild. It is in great running condition, but it has a lot of miles on it, 258,000 to be exact. I am not sure if I am going to use it, but i really doubt it. I am willing to throw in the tranny too, if you want it. I am in Oklahoma. Will let it go for a decent offer

Back